Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pink Wednesday! SpaRitual - Airhead

Happy Pink Wednesday!

I feel like I'm either always forgetting Pink Wednesday or my post set up isn't pink. Oh well, I'm trying to get better at that. Today I have for you my first SpaRitual polish, Airhead!

I'm still working on loving pink. To be honest, before becoming a blogger and polish-addict, I always stuck to funky/dark colors. Since diving head first into the world of polish, I'm really starting to love pink more and more! I'm a real sucker for sheer, watery pinks. This one I got through a blog sale and I love that it almost has a jelly finish to it. Such a classy polish! Three coats.


I've personally never seen SpaRitual sold anywhere that I can remember, but you can locate where to buy through their web page www.sparitual.com

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet. :) I've never seen SpaRitual anywhere either so I'll have to check out their site. I just keep hoping I'll stumble upon it somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty, delicate looking polish! It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I really wish I could find them around here! Their fall collection is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete