Friday, September 2, 2011

Pop Beauty Nail Glam - Ultraviolet

Hello Ladies!

Today I have a vibrant polish for you, Ulraviolet By Pop Beauty's Nail Glam. I came across this beauty in an Ulta in Virginia Beach, where I will be living shortly! :p


This is my very first polish from Pop Beauty and I really think the name Ultraviolet really describes it perfectly! It's a bright violet creme that really pops out against my skintone! I really enjoyed the formula, and two were needed. I was VERY happy with this polish! :)


Isn't it pretty? :D I got Ultraviolet and an Ulta, but Pop Beauty's entire line can be purchased can be purchased at www.popbeauty.co.uk for $9-$10/bottle

Essie all in one base coat/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat (I needed a break from Seche Vite)

No comments:

Post a Comment