Monday, September 5, 2011

Revlon - Royal Cloak

Hey ladies!

Today I have for you yet another lemming cured, Royal Cloak! It came out with Revlon's fall Masquerade collection. After hearing all the buzz surrounding this color, finding it proved all the raves to be true! It's the only color in the collection I really felt I needed, though the other colors were very pretty as well.:)


Royal cloak is a really unique polish in my opinion because it's a hidden shimmer polish that instead of a sheer/jelly polish, it's a creme polish with shimmer within. It gives it a whole other feel! RC is a lilac creme with silver flakies and microshimmer swimming throughout. Two coats.


I must mention, Revlon, *clears throat* that Royal Cloak really is a jazzed up version of Rock from the Just as Sparkle Collection. Just sayin.

Revlon polishes can be purchased at drugstores/mass retailers and range from $3.49 - $5.99

Essie all in one base coat/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, I need to get my hands on some more Revlon I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still searching for this one and I hope I find it soon! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Adding it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone must have this polish in their stash! :P

    ReplyDelete