Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wet N Wild On the Prowl - Buy Me a Drink

Hello again lovlies!

Today I have for you the second polish from my beloved Wet N Wild FastDry On the Prowl Collection - Buy Me a Drink.

My lovely friend Evelyn found this pretty polish for me too, I am so lucky to have polish friends to help me find these! (I've literally checked fourteen CVS's with no luck.)


Oh, Buy Me a Drink, you are offically one of my go-to pedi colors! Perfection on my toes! :P BMAD is a dark crimson jelly polish packed with a micro-fine crimson shimmer woven throughout. It's a great stunning fall polish! I really love the brushed that Wet N Wild FastDrys use - I never have a problem with them. The shape is perfect. Maybe it works with the size of my nails? Either way, I'm never left dissapointed! Two coats, although looking at pics now, I could have gone with three.


As I have said before, On the Prowl has been MIA in many states and in many areas, if you see any of these babies, snatch em up! They retail for $1.99/bottle at mass drugstores/reailers.

Essie all in one basecoat

4 comments:

  1. Pure awesomeness. I'd totally wear this! I'll have to track it on ebay. Thank you temptress. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color so much! Now that I'm looking back it reminds me of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of OPI's The one that got away. Did it stain your nails? The One that got away is a terrible stainer...

    ReplyDelete