Friday, October 7, 2011

BB Couture - Kelly's Green

Hello There!


I hope you're all having a nice week! Today I have for you yet another polish from my lovely friend Jacqui from out Nail Board meet up. I got SO many amazing polishes from that day, so expect to see a lot of posts on them! :) One thing that's great about swaps is that you get to try new polish brands! :) For me, it was BB Couture. I got two from Jacqui, and my first to share is Kelly's Green.




Kelly's Green is a mossy, dusty green polish with light green and silver shimmer swimming throughout. This being my first BB Couture try, I found application to be pretty fair. A little on the thick side, it was a little streaky, and needed three coats to even out. I think this would be a great pedi color!




Overall, I can't wait to try my other BB polish! I've seen their polishes on other blogs and I REALLY want to try their jelly polishes!


Essie all in One Base coat/ Seche Vite topcoat

5 comments:

  1. This color is SO cool, and unique! It's on my rather large BB Couture w/l. I actually want most of the collection that Kelly designed!
    Their jellies are awesome, and they have some divine green shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can't WAIT to try more BBC polishes! I HAVE to try their jelly polishes now that you said something!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing swatches of all the polishes I gave you! This one looks fantastic on you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jacqui! I love this green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to try mine!

    ReplyDelete