Monday, October 10, 2011

China Glaze - It's Alive

We meet again!


Today I have a polish I am really excited to share. I mean really, really excited! It's Alive is from China Glaze's Haunting Halloween collection this fall. I am so pleased with this sucker I think I may need a back-up! (Something I really rarely ever say) Yep, that impressed indeed.





It's Alive is a murky moss green polish absolutely LOADED with various-sized green glitter. I mean JAM PACKED! This polish has jumped to the top of my list as one of my fave greens and fave glitters. Application was a breeze, two coats and I was drooling over it! :D I know this is a Halloween polish, but I'll be sportin this all year round. As I said before, it's back-up worthy. (That's a big deal!) 





I found It's Alive at Ulta for $7.99


Essie All In One base coat/ Seche Vite topcoat

8 comments:

  1. hmmm now your making me think i need a back up too! hahaha this polish is absolutely prettyful :D & it looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so freaking pretty, and it looks so good on everyone! That's a great polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish! By far, the best polish to emerge from all the Halloween collections this year. It looks amazing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to buy this one, for some reason it's calling me! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the It's Alive love, ladies! We all think this polish is amazeballs! AND IT IS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ultimate green fall-polish! This IS backup material.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is such a lovely polish! I love greens.

    ReplyDelete