Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Piu Mosso

Well Good Morning, Ladies!


I am so excited to show you the polish I have today! Not only is it from one of my favorite brands EVER, but the fiance bought this for my birthday as well. If I had unlimited funds, I'd own every. single. one. of Ji's magical polishes. The colors are beautiful, formula on point, and they wear like iron. Seriously. Amazing polishes! Without further ado, I bring you Pui Mosso from the Firebird collection!






Pui Mosso is a rich, deep navy polish infused with copper shimmer. I don't have anything like this in my stash! Even better? It's a one coater! It applies like butter just like every other RBL polish I own. I can't get enough of them! This beauty shines the brightest in the sun, so I tried to capture the copper shimmer as best I could. Gorgeous, huh/ :)





Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes can be purchased from Ji's website on www.rescuebeauty.com for $18/bottle. I know the prices are steep, but every purchase I've ever made has been such an investment!

9 comments:

  1. This looks amazing on you. Love how that shade is dark and then has that unexpected shimmer. It was so thoughtful of your fiance to get this for you! :) He has great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Your fiance is amazing! Girl if he buys you polish, he is a KEEPER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! This polish is yet another reason why I have Ji's RBL polishes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! How sweet of your fiance to get it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just swatched this yesterday-- love it! Very dark indoors, but then pop! some shimmer! It's gorgeous. Seriously love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really does come to life outside in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need this! As you know, I am obsessed with "hidden shimmers" so I really need this one. I sense a major RBL order coming up!

    ReplyDelete