Monday, October 31, 2011

Revlon Spice It Up Holiday collection in Decadent with flaky pumpkin polish

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!


It's finally here! This is my first year not dressing up since Jeff and I just moved to Virginia Beach and don't have much to do other than pass out candy. :(Last year we were Jack and Sally from the nightmare before Christmas and the year before Ghost-busters. I hope every else has a wonderful time dressing up this year!


Today I have the last of my pumpkin polishes - the elusive flaky polish that I just COULD NOT find anywhere! Thank God my dear Jacqui heard my cry for help and sent it to me for my birthday. You're the best, girl! :) 







This is surely one of those polishes that is pretty is pictures but GORGEOUS in person! It has a purple sheer jelly base packed with iridescent purple and blue flaky glitter pieces. If I ever came across this one again I'd grab as many back-ups as I could! Now, beware, when I first opened the bottle it was SOOO goopy that I thought it was a failure, it literally globbed off the brush. After shaking the bottle up, we were good to go. It does dry kind of funny, some of the pieces needed to be patted down the the brush because they were sticking up. 






Now I know this is a Halloween post, but I couldn't resist pairing that flaky beauty over a new holiday polish! This glowing purple beauty is Decadent from Revlon's Spice It Up Holiday 2011 collection. I saw this display at CVS and couldn't resist getting every single color. This blue based purple polish was one of the first that caught my eye with this lovely collection. It seriously glows from within! I LOVE IT!!! This is two coats of perfection. I can see myself reaching for this polish over and over again!


Essie all in one base/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't resist Decadent when I saw it in CVS. I wore it over OPI Roadhouse Blues (just to get opaque with fewer coats) and I thought it was one of the prettiest colors I've ever worn.

    ReplyDelete