Saturday, December 24, 2011

Duri - Night Before Christmas

Happy Christmas Eve! 

It's my favorite time of the year! Only thing is - I'm sooo homesick. It's my first Christmas away from family and friends and Ohio. I am going home in January, but it's just not the same. I'll be okay, just hard the first set of holidays away from home. Anyhoo, I recently bought this polish from Amazon, and had been saving it for this post because of the name. Here is Duri's Night Before Christmas!





Night Before Christmas is my very first (and only) Duri polish. I really enjoyed the formula, smooth as butter! NBC is a deepened red jelly polish loaded with fine gold glitter. Perfection for a holiday manicure! I can't wait to try other Duri poishes - I hope all of their formulas are this manageable! 



Holiday glitter goodness!
Essie All In One Base/ Revlon Quick Dry topcoat

4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous polish!!! I hope you're still able to enjoy your holiday, though you're away from family. Merry Christmas ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! It's a very festive polish!

    ReplyDelete