Friday, December 23, 2011

Etude House - WH020

TGIF and it's Christmas weekend! Happy holidays, dolls!


Today I have a polish from my Etude House haul from my amazing friend Radha. We recently did swap and these babies came all the way from Singapore - and they are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much, Radha. You are a wonderful friend. <3 Etude House polishes don't have names, so here is WH020. 






WH020 is a clear-based polish that starts off with a charcoal grey and silver fine glitter base, and adds fine purple glitter and larger pieces of holo glitter. It's just sparkly, wonderful, glittery goodness! I definitely think this polish would be a layering genius, but I really wanted to experiment with it alone. I love the Etude House polishes I have and this is an amazing addition to my stash. :)



So puuuurdy! :p
Essie All In One Base/ Revlon Quick Dry topcoat

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this!!!! I am glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love the close-ups you've been doing on all your polishes lately Dana! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks for all the love, guys! Can't wait for you to see the others I have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that this the same glitter polish I received in a swap recently. So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete