Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Blue Lacquer - Blue Sangwich

Happy Hump Day, ladies!


Today I have the first of several frankens made by the wonderful Beanie over at My Blue Lacquer to show you. Her polishes are fun and unique, not to mention she always seems to be adding new frankens to her blog sale! :) She is a sweetheart to order from and shipping was quick as can be. Add an elephant logo? SOLD! Here is Blue Sangwich. 







Blue Sangwich is such a fun yet whimsical polish! I fell in love when I saw it on her blog sale and REALLY fell for it when I saw it in person and swatched this bad boy. Think Glitter In The Air Meets a light "smurf blue" meets Happy Birthday! Yep, that's what I said. :D I really love the formula, it's opaque enough to wear alone (this is three thin coats) but also sheer enough to layer it up. Hidden within this pool of blue polish is iridescent blue shimmer and rainbow hex glitter. I need another bottle.  






Macro shot! 
Seche Clear base coat/ Revlon Quick Dry topcoat

4 comments:

  1. It's so sweet and adorable! It would be so perfect for Christmas snowflake nails. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gooooooood! thank you so much for posting this. you are so sweet! and the color looks soooooo amazing on you. it makes me want to wear it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable! Lovely color!

    ReplyDelete