Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Blue Lacquer - Las Vegas Watermelon

Good morning, gals!


Today I have yet another one of Beanie over at Blue Lacquer's frankens - Las Vegas Watermelon. I know I gushed about how personable she is and how creative and fun her polishes are - and if you needed more proof, here ya go! Squishy, jelly polish goodness! :D








The squishy, jelly look and feel to this polish really agrees with it's name - a juicy pink fruit with seeds! :P hehe, it really does! This polish was a tad bit thicker than Blue Sangwich, so I had to be patient letting it dry between it's two coats. I would describe this pink as more of a salmon pink color, and with the iridescent purple shimmer and a multitude of sizes of hex glitter, it really screams summer to me! It would look bangin' with a tan! Which clearly I don't have. :P Once again, the elephant sells me every time.







Yummy, squishy, summery goodness!
Essie All In One Base/ Revlon Quick Dry topcoat

9 comments:

  1. That looks good enough to eat Dana, yum yum ! like a very pretty cocktail to be drunk on a beach somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a cocktail!!! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, agreed, definitely reminds me of a cocktail! so squishy, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww<3 can you SERIOUSLY be any more nice?
    i hate that this one dries so slow. it's hard to make a jelly dry fast :{. it looks greaaaat on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! So right! looks so much like a cocktail! Such a juicy summer polish! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The name of this is so appropriate! I love everything about this, the color, the name, the adorable elephant on the bottle:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks gorgeous on you - can't wait for mine to arrive. Beanie is the nicest blogger I've met!

    ReplyDelete