Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nerd Lacquer - Holoday Mint & Holoday Icicle





Hello!

Today I have the remaing two Nerds Lacquer polishes I got from Rie for Christmas - Holoday Mint and Holoday Icicle. As I mentioned in the previous post, I am now officially a Nerd Lacquer fan. As far as holiday mini collections go, this one reigns supreme! First up I have Holoday Mint - my second favorite of the group. I would love to get my hands on a full-sized bottle!


Holoday Mint is a great shade of frosty mint green packed with holo micro-glitter. I think it screams the holidays and is such a cheery, festive shade! Since I am obsessed with green polish I was already sold, but once I swatched this, I fell in love with it with my skin tone. So yummy! This is two coats.


Minty glitter goodness!
Next up we have Holoday Icicle. This polish is identical is formula to Holoday Sugar Plum with the sheer-er jelly base. Once again, hence the name, packed with holo micro-glitter. Two coats.



Festive!

Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

4 comments:

  1. Dana!!! I want these now!! I love them. Thanks for sharing. And adding to my list ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you love them all Dana! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get more NERD polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete