Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Urban Decay - Bruise

Happy Wednesday!

Today is my day with my mom on my vacation home! Thrifting and lunch at Aladdin's! It's going to be a beautiful day! I'm making it a goal of mine to swatch more of my vintage Hard Candy and Urban Decay polishes since my collection has been really growing. Let's just say I'm constantly stalking eBay. :) Today I have an Urban Debay polish that I KNOW I owned way back in the day, it was one of the few I had, Bruise. I forgot how much I loved it until I got my claws on it again!







Bruise looks like such a complex polish, but in reality it's a deep red/plum toned jelly polish PACKED (I MEAN PACKED) with green shimmer. The result is a vampy get glowing polish. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I don't own nor have I tried any of the newer Urban Decays - one of those polishes that I don't want to taint the origional. This is two coats.



Shimmer done right.

Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

8 comments: