Friday, May 25, 2012

Essie Ruby Slippers

Happy Friday!


Today I have a very, very special VHTF polish, Essie's Ruby Slippers, biiiitches! :D I've been trying to cut back on buying from Etsy and new collections and am focusing on my wish list and HTF gems I've been lemming. So far I've been doing.... better. LOL! I have so many polishes still sitting in my Helmer and tubs that I haven't even swatched yet. Time to catch up!


Let's focus on this beauty. More then worth all it's hype. It's everything I dreamed it would be and more! Where oh where do I even start? :) Red based polish LOADED with red glitter and sparse gold glitter. The way this glitters, my jaw hit the floor when it saw the sun. I have A LOT of red glitters and not one of them compare. Simply amazing. This is two coats, with one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite. (This glitter's a thirsty one!)






GLITTAH!
Any one else drooling? O_O


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! How long do you typically wear a polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aside from my swatch sessions, about 1-2days :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Where'd you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is awesome, love it! Do I need it if I already have Ruby Pumps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I'd have to do a comparison I'll let you know once I'm home - ill shoot you a pic on twitter :)

      Delete
  4. stunning!! this is hands down my favorite red ever. it's just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mine now too!!! And the Hungry Asian's Ruby Flats. I hope Kae brings it back!

      Delete
  5. Soooooo pretty!! You're so lucky to own it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, that's a lot of pretty glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning! envy your VHTF collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww it's taken a lot of hunting these bad boys down!

      Delete
  8. Every time I see this I want it more... your swatches are gorgeous! Such a freaking fabulous polish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Argh this is so amazing! I've never even heard of this polish! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete