Thursday, June 14, 2012

Maybelline Express Finish Glitter - Far Out Fuchsia

 Hey girls!

Today is going to be a quicky post, I'm still on vacation back home in Ohio and I have a beautiful day planned with Melt with my bro and dusty hunting with Jacqui! What a rough day, indeed! LOL! My quick NOTD from last week I have to share is one of my beloved Maybelline Express Finish Glitters, Far Out Fuchsia. WOWZA. If you love a vibrant in-your-face pink glitter, this polish was made for you! These glitters are all so amazing and on my wish list for a reason - they really pack a glitter punch! Far Out Fuchsia starts off with a bright magenta base, LOADED with fuchsia glitter. Glides on smooth, this is two beautiful coats. The way this shines leaves me almost speechless. O_O No other words needed! Enjoy drooling... :P





       
Yep. Soak it all in.


15 comments:

  1. Wowzer! Far Out Fuchsia is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I used to have this polish..long long long ago. When I got back into nail polish a few years ago I found it, and it was completely dried up. I couldn't save it :(. It's gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had all of these grim back in the day :( I threw out so many vintage polishes *cries*

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous glitter! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absofreakinlutely GORGEOUS.

    Good luck on your dusty hunting! I hope you find some amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaz! Among other gems I found Jasper Jade & Black Tie Optional!

      Delete