Tuesday, June 5, 2012

VHTF - China Glaze Limonyte

Good Morinin!


Today I have a VERY hard to find, VERY special polish to share - China Glaze's Limonyte! I had a lemming for this polish pretty much ever since I got into polish, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I found it on a blog sale! I know there are lots of neon green polishes out there (other China Glaze's none-the-less) but being the seeker of all things rare and vintage, Limonyte was the ONE. I couldn't be happier now that it's mine! Limonyte is not only a blinding, awesome lime green polish, but it's loaded with an in-your-face golden yellow shimmer as well. HOT DAMN! It applies a little sheer, this is three thin coats. My only complaint is that even with five hours drying time and Seche Vite, it never dried completely, sometimes I'm just not patient enough! :P I was able to put dents my nails. Ah well, next time I'll wait longer for each coat to dry. Green polish true love anyhoo!







Ya ladies drooling over Limonyte?



20 comments:

  1. Glad you finally got your hands on it! Great color, but wow! 5 hours drying time! Not too crazy about the ingredients either (I'm a chemist) and I hope the "fluorescent pigment" (probably fluoresceine) doesn't stain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No staining, I didn't wear it very long though. I really wanna try & let it dry in between coats next time though

      Delete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! It glows! Really not keen on the 5 hour drying time though O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes beauty is worth the pain lol!!!!

      Delete
  3. You're very lucky to finally find what you were looking for! I like the green neon, but seriously: that drying time sounds like a killer! O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Despite the drying time I'm still on love!!

      Delete
  4. 5 hours?!? It must be love!! haha, SUPER pretty though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ahhh-mazing!!! So bright and shimmery:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing!!!! I love this on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I neeeeeeeed this, it's so good! So green and in your face :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so pretty! Glad you were able to get your hands on this great find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You lucky devil. I have been lemming this polish for a while now. It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! If I ever see it & it doesn't cost an arm & a leg I'll let you know :)

      Delete
  10. Wow, this is awesome! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just desire to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness in your post is just nice and i can assume you are an expert on
    this subject. Well with your permission let me to
    grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.|

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - pity 2013 program

    ReplyDelete