Tuesday, October 2, 2012

HALLOWEEN MONTH! China Glaze - Glitter Goblin

We meet again!

I'm having so much fun swatching off of my Halloween polishes, and I hope you will too! Today is day 3, and I thought I'd share with you an amazing new glitter from China Glaze's new Wicked Halloween 2012 collection. I settled on three from that collection, and this one may be my favorite! It just SCREAMS Halloween to me! Glitter Goblin is a mixture of two colors of fine glitter, orange and holo glitter. Its was on the sheer side, so I layered two coats over Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Fiery. 






Have a great Tuesday!



15 comments:

  1. oooooh - this one just jumped on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! So perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous swatch! this one somehow made it to my house yesterday on my trip to Sally, no regrets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so surprised but Glitter Goblin. From the promo pics I didn't expect it to have holo glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! This looks fabulous on you! I wasn't so sure about this one but now that I have it, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought this tonight!!! So excited to use it!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete