Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Chanel - Gold Lame

Happy Hump Day! 

Today I have a Chanel to share - Gold Lame. I can count my Chanel's on both hands,but I really love their polishes! (HELLO, LUNA!) This, ladies and well....ladies, is an example of LOOK UP SWATCHES BEFORE YOU BUY! I bought this from a blog sale over the summer, and I'm not sure I would have dropped the 17 bucks if I had done so. Ah well. 

Gold Lame is from Chanel's 2010 Noir et Or Collection. (Think Black Satin &  Illusion d'Or Le Vernis.) I don't hate this blonde gold polish, I just don't like it with my skin-tone. At all. I think it would be MUCH prettier on someone with darker skin! I'm also not crazy about the brush strokes. On the plus size, I do love the festive feel of this polish. Reminds me of a holiday party! This is two coats.






Pretty, just not for me.



1 comment: