Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Haul Fun with Polish, Plants, and More.....

Good Morning there, girls!

Today is a fun day for me, today marks the beginning of a new monthly tradition, Haul Fun with Polish, Plants, and More..... ! Heather and I recently struck up a wonderful friendship and mutual love for vintage polish so we thought it only fitting to share what we haul in every month! I've been cutting down on my polish buying lately so I only raked in a mere 37 in January. (Which may seem like a lot to you, but really I wasn't seeking any out like I normally do! I SWEAR LOL!) Enjoy! 


Bath and Body Works Polish (These are so hard to get your hands on, so I'm more then ecstatic that I got my hands on THREE bottles this month!)

L-R: Color Drops Blitzen (!!!!!) It's rare enough to find Color Drops - but make it a red, blue, & green bar glitter with the snowman charm still attached?! Best eBay find in ages.

Beautiful By Nature polishes unnamed nude and Pearl (blog sale score)


Knocked another StreetWear off the wish list! 

L-R: Midas, Orchid Chrome, Sunflash (all blog sale scores)


Revlon has always been a favorite brands of mine, and their new polish releases are AH-MAZING! Keep it up, Revlon! :)

L-R: Celestial FX, Hearts Of Gold FX (both from CVS), Urban Decay Big Bang (blog sale score)


L-R: Revlon Sweet Nothings Satin Sheets, Revlon Dark Pleasures Steel-Etto (both eBay finds), Essence Ready For Boarding Peel Off Base Coat (swap from the lovely Lauren)


L-R: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Mermaid's Tale (CVS)

Sally Hansen Salon Lacquer Project Runway (!!!!! This has been on my wish list forever! I got it for a GREAT price on eBay!)

Sally Hansen New Lengths Mosaic Creme (blog sale score)



CHRISTMAS ORLY'S!!!

L-R: Five Golden Rings (blog sale score), Ho Ho Ho (eBay find)


L-R: MAC Jade Dragon, L'Oreal Bijou Crystals B. Rebellious (both thrift store finds for only 99 cents a pop!!!), Mode Gothic Crown (swap with Lauren)


Pretty Serious Cosmetics Haul!

L-R: Seasonal Sunset, Santa's Sunburn, Hot Summer Nights


My Sally's Haul!

L-R: Seche Collage Overlay (HEX AND BAR GLITTER!), Cranberry Splash, With Love, Pizzazz


L-R: OPI Liquid Sand Stay The Night (eBay find), Nicole By OPI A Lit-Teal Bit Of Love, Virtuous Violet (both on clearance at CVS)


Ulta3 glitters from my swap with the amazing Lauren from Australia! 

L-R: Luck Of The Irish, Disco Fever, New Years Eve


L-R: Pot Of Gold, Twinkle Toes, Over The Rainbow


Don't forget to check out Heather's post! 








No comments:

Post a Comment