Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pretty Serious Cosmetics - Hot Summer Nights

Good Morning!

I hope you're all having a great week so far! Work hasn't been nearly as crazy as it normally is, so I'm really grateful for that! Today I have another polish from Pretty Serious's Christmas Without Snow Collection, Hot Summer Nights. From the moment I first saw pics of the bad boy pop up on Kaz's blog I KNEW I had to get my hands on it! Hot Summer Nights is a deep, RICH navy jelly polish with gorgeous glitter swimming within! I love that starry nights polishes and I can gladly call this one of my favorites! The way the glitter peaks through is just so magical! Formula was a little thick but on point and was perfect after two coats. 








What do ya think? AMAZING RIGHT?!



No comments:

Post a Comment