Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Layering Fun! Zoya Elisa & Sally Hansen Hard As Nails 14 Karat

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I hope you all have a much more romantic day/night planned then me, Jeffrey and I are both working tonight. Ah well, we had our big dinner date a few nights back. <3 Today I wanted to show off a bright and Valentine's Day-esque manicure. 

Elisa is one of the three Zoya's I recently got during there last promotion. I freaking LOVE this red! It's so in-your-face vibrant - just like Pretty Serious Santa's Sunburn actually! (Sorry Zoya, PS is still my fave. The gold shimmer wins all.) Formula was great, this is two smooth coats. As much as I love Zoya's formula, their polishes tend to chip almost instantly on me. Sucks. On my accent nail I have two coats of vintage Sally Hansen Hard As Nails 14 Karat, a FABULOUS recent Dollar Store find. 









HAVE A GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY! <3 <3 <3




No comments:

Post a Comment