Friday, July 4, 2014

June hauls!

Hello there and happy Independence Day! 

I hope you all are having a great weekend so far! My husband is actually working tonight, and a cookout with friends got cancelled, so tonight will more than likely be a relaxing night of blogging and Netflix! (Like that's any different for me LOL!) ANYHOO, I know I'm late - but better late then never! Today I have my June hauls to share and I got some REALLY great stuff to share. Let's go!


OPI's:

The Skys My Limit
Green On The Runway
Midnight Blue Glitter

Nail Gears: I bought a lot of thirteen Nail Gear polishes for only TWENTY TWO BUCKS! It was the most exciting thing ever.

Tinsel
Rhythm
Swank
Scream
Tease



Bliss
Panic
Dizzy
Giggle


Pixie
Mystic
Starlet
Glory


Streetwear: Witchy
Streetwear: Crystal Ring 
Potion (My prismatic collection is complete!!!) 


Misa Embroidered Emerald 
Essie Confetti (OMG OMG OMG!!!)
China Glaze Moonpool (IT'S MINE IT'S MINE IT'S REALLY MINE!!!!)
China Glaze Aquadelic



Nails Inc Limited Edition Crystal Cap Oxford Street
Nails Inc Carnaby Street
Guerlain Intense Red Top Coat


I scored two random doll shaped Korean glitter nail polishes on eBay, they're so awesome I ordered more!
Chameleon Cyclone
Milani White Crystal


LOOKIT THOSE GLITTAHZ!


Sally Hansen Triple Shine Lemon Shark
Sinful Lively In Lilac
Sinful Fire Red

That's all! Have a great holiday!
<3 Dana

2 comments:

  1. HOMG Embroidered Emerald, Moooooooonpoooooool, and Guerlain Intense Red?!?!?! *is dead* I have been looking for that Guerlain forever and I've never seen it!! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine on eBay for less then twelve bucks, you should check it out!

      Delete