Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Essence Colour & Go - Sparkle Sand Effect: Me & My Lover

We meet again!

I love liquid sand polishes. Wearing the texture on my nails doesn't bother me one bit (I know it does bother some though.) and I love how sparkly they can appear without being blinding. I will say that Zoya and OPI are among my favorites, and I have a few from Sally Hansen that are really nice as well. The last time I popped in Ulta they had their Essence Colour & Go polishes for 99 cents, so I thought I would bring this gem home with me. Me & My Lover is a red that's right up my alley! It's a beautiful strawberry red polish with shimmer that flashes from silver to gold (It shows up mostly gold) in certain light. I wasn't too crazy about the formula itself though. The pictures shown are taken when it was completely dried, and I thought it just didn't dry to quite the effect that I come to love from liquid sand polishes. This is two coats.






Have a great week!
<3 Dana

2 comments:

  1. This color really suits you! Happy New Year and all the best for 2015!

    ReplyDelete