Friday, January 2, 2015

Pretty Serious Cosmetics: Red Carpet Treatment

Allo!

We meet again! I have my final polish to share from Pretty Serious Cosmetics's Rooftop Soiree collection, Red Carpet Treatment. I love this whole collection so much, and the fact that Kaz and Ben threw a red glitter in the mix made it even better! There's just something about red polishes that I find retro, sexy, and glam. Add glitter? It's like a sexy party in a bottle! Red Carpet Treatment has a sheer red base that builds up really nicely with holo glitter and red irregular glitter swimming within. I love the squishy look this polish has! This is three thin coats with one coat of Gelous and one coat of top coat.







See you soon!
<3 Dana

*This polish was sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment