Saturday, January 24, 2015

Urban Decay: Brick House

Good evening!

I hope you're having a great weekend so far, it's taken me this whole past week to get back into the swing of things after being out of town for over a week. The cold Ohio weather completely DESTROYED my cuticles too. Still trying to get them back in shape!

Today I have a really great vintage Urban Decay polish to share, Brick House. This bad boy was a recent eBay find. I have a pretty nice sized collection of these polishes now, so when I see one that I don't have I jump on it! Brick House is a vampy blood red creme polish, and the formula was pretty thin. I used three coats shown and there are still bald spots in my swatches unfortunately. I adore these types of reds, and this girl can never have enough! 





Have a great Saturday!
<3 Dana



2 comments: