Friday, February 13, 2015

Spectacular: Dancing Queen

Me meet again!

I love my polish friends. In my four years in the polish world they've come and gone and changed for sure, but my vintage polish friends are one of a kind! It's such a rare, unique, and patient hobby to have that we band together and help each other out when we can. Recently my lovely pal Hannah of Polly Polish sent me the most amazing parcel chalk full of Spectacular polishes! I NEVER thought I would own ANY let alone SIX! Seriously, they're all to die for. I can't wait to finish swatching them. Thanks again, Hannah! YOU DA BEST! 

First up to share I have Dancing Queen. HUBBA. HUBBA. HUBBA. I love these purples. I own so many yet will never have enough. Pink and red in undertones, it just glows on the nails in a way that just makes me giddy. Didn't need any thinner for this one, this is three very thin coats shown. SUCH A BEAUT! 





Have a great day everyone!
<3 Dana

2 comments: